Speech Language Patholosgists (SLPs), work to prevent, evaluate, diagnose, and treat speech and/or language deficits.
At "A Milestone Therapy Services", SLPs specialize in the following areas:
• Pediatric Speech Delay
• Communication Deficits due to Autism, Down Syndrome, etc.
• Fluency / Apraxia / Oral Motor
• Articulation / Phonological Deficits
• Auditory Deficits
• Pragmatic - Attention / Social Language Skills
• Receptive / Expressive Language Skills
• Post-Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation
Speech Language Pathologist
Jorge E. Solana, M.S., CCC-SLP